SABRIC KEEPS YOU INFORMED ABOUT THE LATEST BANKING SCAMS AND FRAUDSTER ACTIVITY TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T END UP AS A STATISTIC.
Who We Are
To build an inclusive structure where SABRIC members can collaborate with stakeholders to contribute to:
- Combating banking crime,
- Combating financial crime and
- the general safety and security of the banking environment
SABRICs mission is to contribute to the effectiveness of the partnerships between its members and stakeholders for the benefit of the banking industry by:
- Facilitating information exchange and cooperation between its members, regulators, and law enforcement,
- Partnering and rendering technical services to SABRIC members or the state (upon request) and
- partnering with members or stakeholders to carry out projects approved by the board.
Prof Noluxolo Gcaza
Charles De Chermont
The South African Banking Risk Information Centre (SABRIC) is a Non Profit Company formed by the four major Banks to assist the Banking and Cash in transit industries combat organised bank-related crimes. We aim to be Africa’s trusted financial crime risk information centre leveraging on strategic partnerships.